Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 0.5%; lotion.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for SKLICE:
Topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients ≥6 months old.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not established. ≥6 months: apply to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave on hair and scalp for 10mins, then rinse off with water.
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers; avoid accidental transfer to breast area.
Conjunctivitis, ocular hyperemia, eye irritation, dandruff, dry skin, skin burning sensation.
Single use tube—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma