Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as chloride) 71.5mg; tabs; contains calcium (as carbonate) 119mg per tab.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Gefitinib Continuation Therapy May Be Effective in NSCLC Post-Progression
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Gout Treatments
Indications for SLOW-MAG:
2 tabs once or twice daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC