Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as chloride) 64mg; tabs; contains calcium (as carbonate) 113mg per tab.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- Tai Chi Chih Improves Insomnia Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- Obesity Clinical Treatments
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
Indications for SLOW-MAG:
2 tabs daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy