|Leslie Burgess, MA, is a writer and member of the American Medical Writers Association living in Southern California. She has been working in the fields of science and medicine for more than 20 years and holds a BS in journalism from Monmouth University. Leslie is a volunteer for California State Parks and an avid photographer.
|Bryant Furlow is medical journalist working at the crossroads of research, clinical practice, and public policy. His work has appeared the Lancet, New Scientist, and Oncology Nurse Advisor.
|Carlos Harrison is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, editor and writer of more than a dozen books in English and Spanish. A former national and international correspondent for the Fox News Channel, Harrison also has written two award-winning television documentaries and seven feature-length screenplays, as well as hundreds of newspaper articles and magazine pieces.
|Andy Kistler MD, PharmD is a Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellow at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He earned his MD at Rutgers University-New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. His research interests include the utilization of endoscopic procedures for GI malignancies, anticoagulation and C diff colitis.
|Andrea S. Blevins Primeau, PhD, MBA, is a freelance medical writer and editor based in central Pennsylvania. She enjoys writing about a variety of topics including oncology, cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune disorders. Previously, she conducted research investigating the role of pharmacogenetics on the efficacy of oncologic therapies.
CANCER THERAPY ADVISOR STAFF
Rick Maffei, Senior Digital Content Editor
Randi Hernandez, Oncology Editor
Cancer Therapy Advisor
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rivaroxaban Reduced VTE and VTE-Related Death in Patients With Cancer: Results of the CASSINI Study
- CAR-T and Ibrutinib: Better Together?
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rates of Adverse Events Similar Regardless of IMRT Boost Type