Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may reduce the efficacy of capecitabine as a treatment for gastroesophageal cancer.
Patients with gastric cancer who received adjuvant chemoradiotherapy have higher survival rates compared with those who have only adjuvant.
Researchers Establish Link Between Chromium VI and Stomach Cancer via a Meta-Analysis of Epidemiological EvidenceNovember 06, 2014
Researchers studied link between chromium VI and stomach cancer in humans.
Stomach cancer is a leading cause of cancer-related deaths worldwide.
Researchers found four subtypes of stomach tumors based on mutual mutations and other abnormalities.
Researchers overcame a previous barrier to studying certain features of stomach cancer cells—the necessity to have a large amount of DNA.
Novel protein complex may fight against gastric cancer caused by bacterial infection.
Stomach and bowel cancer could be treated with a class of medicines that are currently used to treat a blood disorder.
Specific Hodgkin lymphoma treatments consisting of high-dose radiation and chemotherapy are associated with an 80-fold higher risk of stomach cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML