Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may reduce the efficacy of capecitabine as a treatment for gastroesophageal cancer.
Patients with gastric cancer who received adjuvant chemoradiotherapy have higher survival rates compared with those who have only adjuvant.
Researchers Establish Link Between Chromium VI and Stomach Cancer via a Meta-Analysis of Epidemiological EvidenceNovember 06, 2014
Researchers studied link between chromium VI and stomach cancer in humans.
Stomach cancer is a leading cause of cancer-related deaths worldwide.
Researchers found four subtypes of stomach tumors based on mutual mutations and other abnormalities.
Researchers overcame a previous barrier to studying certain features of stomach cancer cells—the necessity to have a large amount of DNA.
Novel protein complex may fight against gastric cancer caused by bacterial infection.
Stomach and bowel cancer could be treated with a class of medicines that are currently used to treat a blood disorder.
Specific Hodgkin lymphoma treatments consisting of high-dose radiation and chemotherapy are associated with an 80-fold higher risk of stomach cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma