Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may reduce the efficacy of capecitabine as a treatment for gastroesophageal cancer.
Patients with gastric cancer who received adjuvant chemoradiotherapy have higher survival rates compared with those who have only adjuvant.
Researchers Establish Link Between Chromium VI and Stomach Cancer via a Meta-Analysis of Epidemiological EvidenceNovember 06, 2014
Researchers studied link between chromium VI and stomach cancer in humans.
Stomach cancer is a leading cause of cancer-related deaths worldwide.
Researchers found four subtypes of stomach tumors based on mutual mutations and other abnormalities.
Researchers overcame a previous barrier to studying certain features of stomach cancer cells—the necessity to have a large amount of DNA.
Novel protein complex may fight against gastric cancer caused by bacterial infection.
Stomach and bowel cancer could be treated with a class of medicines that are currently used to treat a blood disorder.
Specific Hodgkin lymphoma treatments consisting of high-dose radiation and chemotherapy are associated with an 80-fold higher risk of stomach cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- In Melanoma, Older Adults Could Benefit More From Treatment With PD-1 Inhibitors
- Liquid Biopsies and Cancer Detection: New Test Assesses Levels of Circulating Proteins for Early-Stage Diagnosis
- ARID1A Mutations Might Predict Tumor Response to Immunotherapy
- Understanding Telomerase: Higher Quality Images Give Insight Into Developing New Agents for Inhibition
- JAK1/2 Inhibition in Myelofibrosis Linked to Increased Risk for Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas
- Managing Chemotherapy- and Radiation Therapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Coffee and Cancer
- Upfront Next-Generation Sequencing Is Faster, More Cost Effective in Metastatic NSCLC
- Longer Overall Survival with FOLFIRINOX Versus Gemcitabine/nab-Paclitaxel in Pancreatic Cancer
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine Plus Salvage Chemotherapy Active in Gastric Cancer
- Autophagy-Related Proteins May Be Prognostic Factors for CRC Survival With Chemotherapy
- Real-World Regorafenib Outcomes Mirror Clinical Trial Results in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Identifying Potential Targets for Companion Diagnostic Tests Using Poly-Ligand Profiling