SUDAFED COLD & COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 250mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 100mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; per liquid cap.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED COLD & COUGH:
Nasal congestion, cough, minor aches and pains, fever.
2 caps every 4 hours as needed; max 8 caps/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant acetaminophen products.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Liver disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Analgesic + antitussive + expectorant + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma