SUDAFED PE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenylephrine HCl 10mg; tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED PE:
1 tab every 4hrs as needed; max 6 doses/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Children's: sodium-restricted diet.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Tabs—18, 36, 72; Children's liq—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer