TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terconazole 80mg; vaginal supp.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC