Get the latest treatment regimens for testicular cancer, including options such as carboplatin, EP + cisplatin, BEP, and VIP.
Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin (BEP) for 1 cycle after orchiectomy is associated with a similar 2-year recurrence rate as BEP.
TP53 and MDM2 alterations are associated with resistance to cisplatin and inferior progression-free survival among patients with metastatic germ cell tumors.
A study of twins with 22 980 individuals suggested that the familial risk for testicular cancer may be dramatically underestimated.
Postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (PC-RPLND) important for rendering patients with testicular cancer disease-free.
Patients with testicular cancer who received chemotherapy, but not surgery, were more likely to die from cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Patients presenting with stage I seminoma who received adjuvant carboplatin following inguinal orchidectomy have excellent prognosis.
Life expectancy is a significant indicator of future mortality risk and additional care in patients with cancer of the breast, colon and testes.
Men who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, although that risk is low.
Late, advanced stage relapse rarely seen and are treatable with standard therapy.
A new analysis has found that rates of testicular cancer have been rising dramatically in recent years among young Hispanic American men.
According to two new studies, testicular self-examination is cost-effective and non-Caucasians with testicular cancer have worse outcomes.
Androgens used for testosterone replacement therapy organized by route of administration chart.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
Marijuana use associated with testicular cancer risk; highest for nonseminoma and mixed histology tumors.
This fact sheet provides information on symptoms, pain, causes, and treatments for testicular, testicle cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?