Get the latest treatment regimens for testicular cancer, including options such as carboplatin, EP + cisplatin, BEP, and VIP.
Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin (BEP) for 1 cycle after orchiectomy is associated with a similar 2-year recurrence rate as BEP.
TP53 and MDM2 alterations are associated with resistance to cisplatin and inferior progression-free survival among patients with metastatic germ cell tumors.
A study of twins with 22 980 individuals suggested that the familial risk for testicular cancer may be dramatically underestimated.
Postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (PC-RPLND) important for rendering patients with testicular cancer disease-free.
Patients with testicular cancer who received chemotherapy, but not surgery, were more likely to die from cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Patients presenting with stage I seminoma who received adjuvant carboplatin following inguinal orchidectomy have excellent prognosis.
Life expectancy is a significant indicator of future mortality risk and additional care in patients with cancer of the breast, colon and testes.
Men who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, although that risk is low.
Late, advanced stage relapse rarely seen and are treatable with standard therapy.
A new analysis has found that rates of testicular cancer have been rising dramatically in recent years among young Hispanic American men.
According to two new studies, testicular self-examination is cost-effective and non-Caucasians with testicular cancer have worse outcomes.
Androgens used for testosterone replacement therapy organized by route of administration chart.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
Marijuana use associated with testicular cancer risk; highest for nonseminoma and mixed histology tumors.
This fact sheet provides information on symptoms, pain, causes, and treatments for testicular, testicle cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- In Melanoma, Older Adults Could Benefit More From Treatment With PD-1 Inhibitors
- ARID1A Mutations Might Predict Tumor Response to Immunotherapy
- Understanding Telomerase: Higher Quality Images Give Insight Into Developing New Agents for Inhibition
- JAK1/2 Inhibition in Myelofibrosis Linked to Increased Risk for Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas
- Managing Chemotherapy- and Radiation Therapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Coffee and Cancer
- Upfront Next-Generation Sequencing Is Faster, More Cost Effective in Metastatic NSCLC
- Longer Overall Survival with FOLFIRINOX Versus Gemcitabine/nab-Paclitaxel in Pancreatic Cancer
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine Plus Salvage Chemotherapy Active in Gastric Cancer
- Autophagy-Related Proteins May Be Prognostic Factors for CRC Survival With Chemotherapy
- Real-World Regorafenib Outcomes Mirror Clinical Trial Results in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Identifying Potential Targets for Companion Diagnostic Tests Using Poly-Ligand Profiling