THERAFLU FLU & CHEST CONGESTION HOT LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 1000mg, guaifenesin 400mg; pwd packets; natural citrus flavor; contains sodium 15mg, potassium 5mg, phenylalanine 24mg per packet.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for THERAFLU FLU & CHEST CONGESTION HOT LIQUID:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Cough. Chest congestion.
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 8oz of hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10–15 minutes. Take every 6 hours; max 4 packets/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. COPD. Asthma. Discontinue if symptoms worsen or persist after 2–7 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + expectorant.
Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities