THERAFLU FLU & CHEST CONGESTION HOT LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 1000mg, guaifenesin 400mg; pwd packets; natural citrus flavor; contains sodium 15mg, potassium 5mg, phenylalanine 24mg per packet.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for THERAFLU FLU & CHEST CONGESTION HOT LIQUID:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Cough. Chest congestion.
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 8oz of hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10–15 minutes. Take every 6 hours; max 4 packets/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. COPD. Asthma. Discontinue if symptoms worsen or persist after 2–7 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid.
Analgesic + expectorant.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma