THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF COLD AND CHEST CONGESTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, guaifenesin 200mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 15mL; liq; contains potassium 5mg/15mL, sodium 9mg/15mL; orange flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF COLD AND CHEST CONGESTION:
Minor aches and pains. Headache. Fever. Nasal and sinus congestion. Chest congestion.
30mL every 4 hours. Max 180mL/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. COPD. Asthma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + expectorant + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid. β-blockers increase pressor effect of sympathomimetics. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer