THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF DAYTIME SEVERE COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 15mL; liq; contains sodium 8mg/15mL; cherry flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF DAYTIME SEVERE COUGH & COLD:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Nasal congestion. Cough.
30mL every 4 hours as needed. Max 180mL/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. COPD. Asthma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid. β-blockers increase pressor effect of sympathomimetics. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Analgesic + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy