TOBREX OPH OINT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tobramycin 0.3%; contains chlorobutanol.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOBREX OPH OINT:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea.
Adults and Children:
Severe infections: initially 2 drops every hr or ½ inch of ointment every 3–4 hrs; then may prolong dosing interval. Mild to moderate infections: 1–2 drops every 4 hrs or ½ inch of ointment 2–3 times daily.
Remove contact lenses before using. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Concomitant systemic aminoglycosides: monitor levels.
Superinfection, itching, swelling, erythema, sensitivity (discontinue if occurs); oint: may retard corneal healing.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer