Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as palmitate) 10,000 IU, Vit. A (as beta carotene) 18,460 IU, Vit.C 452mg, Vit. D3 800 IU, Vit. E 200 IU, copper 1.6mg, lutein 10mg, taurine 400mg, zeaxanthin 2mg, zinc 69mg, Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) 600mg; per 3 softgels.
FOCUS Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOZAL:
Nutritional requirements of individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, age related macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Aid in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the eye.
Take with food. 3 softgels daily.
Avoid concomitant medications and/or supplements.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities