Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as palmitate) 10,000 IU, Vit. A (as beta carotene) 18,460 IU, Vit.C 452mg, Vit. D3 800 IU, Vit. E 200 IU, copper 1.6mg, lutein 10mg, taurine 400mg, zeaxanthin 2mg, zinc 69mg, Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) 600mg; per 3 softgels.
FOCUS Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOZAL:
Nutritional requirements of individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, age related macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Aid in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the eye.
Take with food. 3 softgels daily.
Avoid concomitant medications and/or supplements.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma