TRAVATAN Z Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Travoprost 0.004%; oph soln; contains sofZia (boric acid, propylene glycol, sorbitol, zinc chloride).
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TRAVATAN Z:
Reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
≥16yrs: 1 drop once daily in the PM.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Active intraocular inflammation. Aphakia. Pseudophakia with torn posterior lens capsule. Risk factors for macular edema. Benzalkonium chloride may be absorbed by contact lenses (remove; may reinsert lenses 15mins after administration). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 5mins between application of other topical ophthalmic agents.
Ocular hyperemia, decreased visual acuity, eye discomfort, pain or itching, foreign body sensation, other local reactions; increased ocular pigmentation (iris, eyelid, eyelashes; may be permanent), other eyelash changes, abnormal vision, blepharitis, cataract, conjunctivitis, keratitis, photophobia, allergy, angina, bradycardia, headache.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- Higher Radiation Dose May Not Improve Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches