Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%, fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, tretinoin 0.05%; crm; contains sulfites, parabens.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- Triplet Therapy With Ixazomib Shows Promise for Multiple Myeloma
- Phase 2 Trial of AZD1775 for Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Enzalutamide Effective for Androgen Receptor-positive Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Indications for TRI-LUMA:
Short-term intermittent treatment of moderate to severe melasma of the face, with measures for sun avoidance including sunscreen use (SPF 30).
Clean (use a mild, soap-free cleanser) and dry skin. Apply a thin film to affected area(s) and to ½ inch of surrounding normal skin once daily, at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
Do not occlude or use on eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth, angle of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Skin types V and VI (possible undesirable excessive bleaching). Discontinue if ochronosis, chemical irritation, hypersensitivity, or HPA axis suppression occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: consider delaying use until after pregnancy/nursing.
Avoid photosensitizers, topical irritants, and drying agents.
Skin depigmenting agent + topical steroid + retinoid.
Local irritation (erythema, peeling, burning, dryness, pruritus), acne, paresthesia, telangiectasia, hyperesthesia, folliculitis, dermatitis, secondary infection, hypertrichosis, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, HPA axis suppression.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma