TRIAMINIC NIGHT TIME COLD & COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; liq; alcohol-free; grape-flavored; contains sodium 6mg/5mL.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC NIGHT TIME COLD & COUGH:
Rhinorrhea, congestion, cough, allergy symptoms.
<4yrs: do not use. 4–6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 10mL, repeat every 4hrs as needed; max 6 doses/24hrs.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant diphenhydramine products (including topicals). For use as a sedative hypnotic.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Discontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥7 days.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline