TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone (as acetate) 1%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT:
External anal itching.
Apply 3–4 times daily after cleansing; max 7 days.
Not for the treatment of diaper rash. Avoid eyes. Discontinue if condition worsens or symptoms persist beyond 7 days or reoccur. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy