TYLENOL COLD HEAD CONGESTION DAYTIME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per Cool Burst caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL COLD HEAD CONGESTION DAYTIME:
Congestion, sore throat, cough, headache, minor aches and pains.
Swallow whole. 2 tabs every 4 hours; max 12 tabs/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. GI or GU obstruction. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer