Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzyl alcohol 5%; lotion.
Concordia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for ULESFIA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: Apply sufficient amount to dry hair to completely saturate scalp and hair. Short hair: 4–8oz; Medium length: 8–24oz; Long hair: 24–48oz. After 10 minutes, thoroughly rinse off with water. Repeat after 7 days. Wash hands after application.
Avoid contact with eyes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Ocular irritation, application site reactions (eg, irritation, anesthesia, hypoesthesia), contact dermatitis, pruritus.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML