Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxytetracycline HCl 250mg, sulfamethizole 250mg, phenazopyridine HCl 50mg; per cap.
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities
- Capmatinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in Some Forms of Resistant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Apatinib May Be an Effective Second- or Third-Line Option in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- FDA-Approved Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia B
Indications for UROBIOTIC-250:
Urinary tract infections.
Take on an empty stomach with adequate amounts of fluid. 1 cap 4 times daily; refractory cases: 2 caps 4 times daily. Continue for minimum of 7 days or until bacteriologic cure.
Late pregnancy. Sulfonamide allergy.
Renal impairment. Monitor blood, liver, and kidney function with chronic use. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight; discontinue if skin discomfort occurs. History of significant allergy/asthma.
Tetracycline + sulfonamide + local analgesic.
Avoid concomitant aluminum hydroxide gel.
Glossitis, stomatitis, proctitis, GI upset, vaginitis, dermatitis, allergic reactions, hepatitis, pancreatitis, blood dyscrasias, neuropathy, drug fever, skin rash, photosensitivity, injection of the conjunctiva and sclera, petechiae, purpura, hematuria, crystalluria; esophageal irritation/ulceration.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline