Generic Name and Formulations:
Urea 41%; crm.
Indications for UTOPIC:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry/rough skin, xerosis, ichthyosis, skin cracks/fissures, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, keratoses, calluses).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area twice daily; rub in until completely absorbed.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC