VAGISIL SCREENING KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro vaginal pH test.
Indications for VAGISIL SCREENING KIT:
To test for vaginal infections.
Follow test directions exactly. Match color of pH paper on wand to pH guide.
Perimenopausal, menopausal, vaginal bleeding; not recommended. Do not use within 48hrs of sexual intercourse. May give inaccurate results if irregular menstrual cycles. Not for testing STDs. Pregnancy.
Do not use within 72hrs of vaginal preparations (eg, lubricants, spermicides).
Kit (2 tests)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Q&A With Mark B. Gerstein, PhD, on Diagnostic Genomic vs Exomic Sequencing
- Immune Signature for Renal Cell Papillary Carcinoma Predicts Outcome
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- First-Line Pembrolizumab Shows Promise in Non-Clear Cell RCC
- Early Tumor Shrinkage With Cabozantinib Improves Survival in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Combo Superior to Sunitinib in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed