VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate) 500mg, Vit. D 200Units, Vit. K 40mcg; per caplet; vanilla flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet twice daily with meals.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. Absorption decreased by corticosteroids, foods such as rhubarb, spinach, bran. May inhibit iron absorption (separate dosing). Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Chews—60, 100; Flavor glides—60, 110
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Talazoparib Found to Confer a Survival Advantage in BRCA1/2-Positive Breast Cancer
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib
- Durvalumab Shows Overall Survival Benefit in Patients With Stage III NSCLC
- Baseline Thrombopoietin Levels May Help Predict Response to ITP Treatment
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed