VITAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed whey, meat and soy proteins), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, lactose), fat (MCT, safflower oil), vitamins, minerals; low lactose, residue; vanilla flavor; gluten-free; lactose <0.25g/packet.
Indications for VITAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with chronically impaired GI function (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, radiation enteritis).
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/300mL (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Peptide-based elemental medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd packets—6 (79g/packet)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline