VOSPIRE ER Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Albuterol (as sulfate) 4mg; ext-rel tabs.
DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for VOSPIRE ER:
Swallow whole. 4–8mg every 12 hours; max 32mg/day in 2 divided doses (every 12 hours).
Swallow whole. <6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 4mg every 12 hours; max 24mg/day in 2 divided doses.
Avoid excessive use. Sensitivity to sympathomimetics. Discontinue if paradoxical bronchospasm or cardiovascular effects occur. Cardiovascular disease (eg, coronary insufficiency, arrhythmias, hypertension). Diabetes. Hyperthyroidism. Seizure disorders. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid MAOIs, tricyclics within 14 days (increased cardiovascular effects). Oral sympathomimetics: not recommended. Antagonized by β-blockers. Monitor digoxin. Caution with other drugs that lower serum potassium.
Tremor, headache, nervousness, GI upset, tachycardia, muscle cramps, insomnia, dizziness, somnolence, weakness, CNS stimulation, difficulty in micturition, hypokalemia, paradoxical bronchospasm, rash.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer