Generic Name and Formulations:
Lifitegrast 5%; oph soln.
Shire US, Inc.
Indications for XIIDRA:
Signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
Instill 1 drop twice daily (~12hrs apart) in each eye.
<17yrs: not established.
Remove contact lens prior to use; may reinsert 15mins after administration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) antagonist.
Instillation site irritation, dysgeusia, decreased visual acuity; hypersensitivity.
Single-use containers (0.2mL)—60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer