Generic Name and Formulations:
Lifitegrast 5%; oph soln.
Shire US, Inc.
Indications for XIIDRA:
Signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
Instill 1 drop twice daily (~12hrs apart) in each eye.
<17yrs: not established.
Remove contact lens prior to use; may reinsert 15mins after administration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) antagonist.
Instillation site irritation, dysgeusia, decreased visual acuity; hypersensitivity.
Single-use containers (0.2mL)—60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- Higher Radiation Dose May Not Improve Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches