XYZAL ALLERGY 24HR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride 5mg; tabs.
Indications for XYZAL ALLERGY 24HR:
To relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: max 1.25mg (2.5mL) once daily in the PM. 6–11yrs: max 2.5mg (5mL) once daily in the PM. ≥12yrs: 2.5mg–5mg once daily in the PM based on symptom severity. Max: 5mg/day.
Predisposing factors of urinary retention (eg, spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia). Discontinue if urinary retention occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers.
Drowsiness; allergic reaction (discontinue if occurs).
Renal (primarily), fecal.
Tabs—10, 35, 55, 80, 110; Soln—5oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Adding Nintedanib Did Not Improve Survival in Lung Cancer Subtype
- The Identification of a Potential Early Plasma Biomarker for Kidney Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy Extended Survival Longer Than Chemotherapy Alone: Study
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib